I denna blogg får du följa mitt liv och mina åsikter och tankar. Jag skriver mycket om mina intressen vilka är sång, drama och musikal. Andra intressen är också hår och smink. Bloggen kanske låter som alla andra bloggar men jag ska försöka göra den knäpp och galen så den matchar mig som person, haha...

In this blog You are going to follow my views and thoughts. I will write a lot about my interests which consist of singing, drama and musical-stuff. I also like hair and make-up things. This blog may sound like ALL the other blogs out there but I will try to make it as crazy and wacky as I am, haha...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Godmorning!

Opps I went all crazy yesterday in my blog post kind of. But I really want to tell you what is going on. I have I Stage class on fridays (it contains mic-technique, dance, singing and a bit acting =awesome).
 Then I had to quit my acting class mostly because my mum thought it would get to much(so that 
I would not have time to do my homework -.-). 
But I sing at a vocal coach once a week

Today I will also start a ballet class. I am nervous. Because I contacted this old serious school 
that I danced at when I was little, but they had no classes for beginners my age so I will start in
a more advanced group so I have been practicing at home but it is hard, but I will fight for it.

Lots of Love! /Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment